Ensures the stability of the patient and relieves the pressure at the pelvis through the use of dual air
compartments which can be filled individually. Ideal for individuals who suffer from any stage of
ischaemic ulcer, lopsided pelvis or are at high risk, or with a history of tissue breakdown. The high cells
spread and redistribute the weight of the user more evenly across the cushion and facilitate blood
supply to achieve maximum pressure relief during extended sitting periods.
Provides a high level of skin protection and stability, offers
greater position support.
● Suitable for people who are at medium to high risk of pressure ulcers.
● Advantage of PVC is to keep steady pressure in the cushion and maintain soft
cells in all environments
● The points are immersed fully in the cushion giving an even pressure distribution and prevention of pressure ulcers
● Separate air cells promote airflow between adjacent cells, keeping the skin dry
● Light weight, portable and easy to clean
Ask us a question and we will get back to you ASAP!